Diesel Injector Cleaner is a multi-purpose diesel Fuel Treatment that combines an advanced set of additives to clean and protect Diesel Fuel system components. It effectively cleans the whole fuel delivery system including injectors and fuel pumps extending the Life of the fuel system components. It provides improved fuel economy, increases power, lowers emissions, makes starting easier, provides smoother idling and prevents against detonation damage.
Diesel Injector Cleaner is designed for use in all diesel engines in passenger cars, 4WDs, light & Heavy Duty commercial vehicles, tractors, mining & construction equipment, farm equipment, marine and Stationary engines. It can be used in all diesel injection systems including direct injection and common rail injection systems.
Diesel Injector Cleaner has a powerful cleaning agent that cleans from the fuel tank right through to the injectors. It cleans up carboxylate salts that cause sticking in diesel injectors and removes deposits from the injector nozzles providing the optimum uniform spray pattern from the injector. This provides for maximum power and economy from the engine.
Diesel Injector Cleaner conditions the diesel fuel improving its combustion quality which provides for power and economy increases. It can improve fuel economy by up to 2.5%.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Add prior to filling the fuel tank
- If fuel injectors are excessively blocked or fouled, use one bottle (375ml) for up to 75 litres of diesel fuel. This will provide rapid clean up and restoration of performance
- For regular fuel system maintenance use one bottle (375ml) for up to 200 litres of diesel fuel, every 2500km.
- Over usage will not cause damage
- For complete fuel system clean, use Penrite Diesel Total System Cleaner
Please Note: If your vehicle is fitted with a Capless Fuel Filler system, we recommend using the vehicles emergency fuel filling funnel when adding this product to the fuel tank.
DIESEL INJECTOR CLEANER IS A POSSIBLE SOLUTION TO:
- Rattle at start up (Diesel)
- Diesel Knock
- Rough Idling (Diesel)
- Sluggish Performance (Diesel)
- Poor Fuel Economy (Diesel)
- Oil Dilution (Diesel)
- Exhaust Smoke (Diesel)